- What is Meramec Valley Camp Resort?
- What is the Meramec Valley Camp Resort concept?
- What are the improvements thereon?
- What is the Meramec Valley Owner's Association?
- What are my voting rights?
- What about security?
- What about pets?
- What are the limitations for parking on a campsite?
- What is classified as a Recreational Vehicle?
- Where may I store my camper or boat?
- What about site rental?
- What is Camp Coast to Coast?
- Is my deed transferable?
- What is covered by the Meramec Valley Owners Association dues?
- How can I buy a membership at Meramec Valley Camp Resort?
- Why should I become a member / owner?
- Where can I get more information?
Meramec Valley, Camp Resort, Cuba, Missouri, is a multi-million dollar Recreation Resort for RV Owners & Campers, consisting of 102.56 acres ideally located 78 miles west of St. Louis near Cuba, MO. Where most camp resorts are a place to stop, Meramec Valley is a place to spend your vacations or for weekend pleasure.
Meramec Valley Camp Resort adds a new dimension by developing this Resort under the principle of a Shared Interest. The purchaser acquires a 1/1950th undivided interest in 102.55 acres and the improvements thereon. There will be no more than 1950 Owners sharing 480 campsites.
|Olympic size pool||Diving pool|
|Fishing lake||Children's pool|
|18 hole mini-golf course||Grocery store|
|Goodie Shoppe (Snack bar)||Full utility hook-ups|
|Wooded campsites||Activities pavilion|
|Recreational equipment||Nature trails|
|RV and Boat storage||Camper supplies|
|Sewer sites||Lounge and satellite TV|
|LP gas||Tennis courts|
|Game room||Teen center|
|Baseball field||Adult center|
This is the Property Owners’ Association of which you become an automatic voting member. The Meramec Valley Owners Association (A Non-Profit Missouri Corp.)was formed to ensure you of the maximum enjoyment, benefit,
use, health & safety of Meramec Valley Camp Resort. The Association
is operated by the Property Owners for the Property Owners. Since
the total cost of operating the Resort is divided among the Owners, if
naturally follows that the Property Owners can play a large part
in holding down expenses. Meramec Valley, Camp Resort belongs to
you and as a guide to your actions, we request that you follow the principal code
of all serious lovers of the outdoors.
“Take pictures and memories. Leave only footprints.”
There shall be only one person representing each interest sold who shall be entitled to vote at any meeting of the Property Owners.
Meramec Valley Camp Resort is protected by a 24 hr. Security Gate and a Resort Manager is on duty full time and is assisted by a guard staff.
You may keep customary household pets and then only on a leash.
To create and maintain an area designed for the maximum beauty and benefit of all the Property Owners, you are allowed to remain on a camp site up 14 days at any one time, once a year a 17 days stay is allowed. (This is to prevent permanent occupancy.)
Any unit deemed to be an RV by the Recreation Vehicle Institute and licensed in the State as an RV. (Meramec Valley Camp Resort will not allow any homemade or wrecked buses to be parked on any site.) Tents manufactured by a commercial company are welcome.
Meramec Valley Camp Resort provides a fenced & patrolled storage area for the convenience of the Property Owners. There is a $124.00 per year or if you choose $25.00 per month storage fee. If you drive a small car to the resort we will tow your units to a site for you & return it to the storage area when you leave for a $16.00 fee. Spot Service fee is $8.00 per move.
We, as a member of
To Coast, are required to keep a number of sites available for other Camp
Coast To Coast members. Other sites are available for
rent for owners, and guests of owners (owners must be in park).
A--Site $20.00 plus tax per night
B--Site $18.00 plus tax per night
C--Site $12.00 plus tax per night
The Owners’ Association receives all rental income from all sites, rented.
Camp Coast To Coast is a reciprocal program between various campgrounds located through out the United States that provide you the opportunity to travel and have a “guaranteed”campsite in almost every State in the Country (with prior reservations through Coast To Coast Reservations System) This is available to you at the yearly charge of $89.95 per year.
The fee per night is $8.00 Plus tax or 800 trip points per night. Trip points may be purchased from Coast to Coast by phone or on the Coast to Coast Web Site.
Meramec Valley Camp Resort is also a participating campground in Camp Club USA and Passport America.
Yes. As an Owner you will receive a Warranty Deed for your 1/1950th undivided interest in Meramec Valley Camp Resort.
- All Taxes on the Property
- Insurance (Liability & Casualty
- Security Patrol
- Road Maintenance
- Recreation & Social Activities
- Refuse Collection
- Water & Sewer Treatment
- Operation Personnel
- Building Maintenance
- Pool Maintenance
Meramec Valley Owners’ Assn., is offering memberships For Sale. Call or stop by Meramec Valley Camp Resort and visit our new sales office.
Meramec Valley has three types of owner/memberships
(A) memberships which includes water, electric and sewer hook-ups.
(B) memberships which includes water and electric hook-ups
(C) memberships which are tent camping only with water in the area.
All memberships entitle members to all facilities at Park with NO added cost. However there is a yearly maintenance fee. This maintenance fee is kept to minimal increase each year. Maintenance fees must remain current, even if you are not using the Resort.
- Facilities at Meramec Valley are far superior, cleaner and safer than are found at public campgrounds.
- Your money is invested in ownership rather than being wasted in rental fees.
- You are also eligible to become a member in “Camp Coast-to-Coast.” This will allow you to have free guest privileges at 500 private camp resorts that are located in Missouri, nearby states and coast to coast.
- Save money on your vacation expense. Avoid paying higher costs for motels, restaurants and gas. Now vacation close to home and save money.
- You will never have to tow your camper again Store it here and save wear and tear...and gas too.
- Receive a Warranty Deed conveying a good insurable title.
- Camp on king-size, wooded campsites that are level and secluded.
- All of our facilities are complete.
- Security 24 hours during the season.
- You don't have to own an RV camper. Owners can rent campers at the park for a nominal fee.
- Over 1,000 happy campers are waiting to be your friends.